URBANNOTE is hiring. Check out our vacancies and apply for the relevant position. We will assess your candidacy and get back to you.
Marketing Specialist will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. The successful candidate should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Proven experience as Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
A responsible Administrator will organize our company’s day-to-day operations by providing clerical support and coordinating all daily administrative activities. The Administrator should be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. The Administrator’s main tasks include managing phone calls/mail, booking meetings and events, maintaining internal databases.
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Office Administrator or Secretary are a plus
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
IT Professional will be involved in the network management, software development, and database administration. The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Proven working experience in the IT sector or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation